Challenge: First 10 songs to play on shuffle on your iPod.
My iPod loves me and I love it. I pressed play and this is what came up:
- Bubbly – Colbie Calliat ~ you already read that post :)
- Hello – Christina Aguilera ~ an anthem of self-empowerment, encouraging you to be unapologetically you.
- Before He Cheats – Carrie Underwood ~ this song makes me laugh, the anger with a smile song. I know some girls that would do these things
- Stolen Moments – Alicia Keys ~ I can’t help but wonder if this is about Swizz
- Jamaican Girl – Obie Trice ft. Brick & Lace ~ I can’t help but bounce and rock to this song
- Shy That Way – Jason Mraz & Tristan Prettyman
- Can You Stand The Rain – New Edition ~ the ULTIMATE relationship song/question, it’s not how we deal with life when things are good that counts, it’s when the going gets rough that I know your worth.
- Supernatural – DC Talk ~ I’ve been a fan for years
- The Gods Love Nubia – Kelly Price ~ this is from Elton John & Tim Rice’s musical Aida. I like all these songs.
- Meant To Live – Switchfoot ~ You know what, we really were
I may revisit this and add the videos…