Challenge: What you would find in your bag.
First let me tell you about the bag that seems to be stitched to my body:
It is a 2007 Puma Ferrari SF Shoulder Bag. It has 3 zippered compartments, including one that contains penholders and a smaller zippered pocket, and another which contains a built-in padded laptop case which seems to only fit the 13″ MacBook (now Pro) perfectly. I met this design while working in the Puma flagship store in Tropical Plaza, for the Christmas. I wanted it, I lusted after it, I prayed for it. Yes, it made my heart go boopity-boop-boop. Normally, we’d be able to put something like this on hold, but this was Christmas – nothing can be put on hold if it’s in the store. I tried encouraging people to buy from the Puma BMW line instead, but alas, the last one sold on December 23rd. I checked the warehouse, the other possible stores, no one had them and they were NOT on the re-order list. Yes, I was sad.
Adding salt to the wound, I was the one who sold it.
Either way, there were bigger things going on. My uncle, died, and we had his funeral to fly up to – it was here that fate smiled on me and my bag lust. I was asked by my Auntie G, how was it in the store. I told her about it, the good, the bad and the lust. Yes, even in the midst of the icy Toronto winter I was lusting for my bag. So my Aunty G charged her little brother with finding the bag, someway, somehow. I don’t know what he did or who he bribed, but for my 30th birthday it was wrapped in a package just for me :)
Yes, almost 3 years later it is going strong and has gone with me almost everywhere :)
- 13″ MacBook Pro ~ perfect fit for bag, perfect fit for me :)
- Uganda pencil case turned wallet ~ token from my parents trip
- Product (RED) 4th generation iPod Nano ~ Music is life
- 3 Notebooks, one for meetings, one for general work and randomness, my vision book
- RSVP pen, black ink, fine point ~ yes, I am this anal
- BIC MatiC grip pencil, 0.5mm, blue, silver or green ~ did I mention specific?
- USB connector for my phone
- Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Wipes in Warm Vanilla Sugar
- Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes – these things are important
- Oral-B Orthodontic Toothbrush in Blue
- Purell Hand Sanitizer Aloe Formula
- Goody Ouchless Bobby Pins & Hair Elastics and a Claw Clip ~ curly hair has emergencies
If you are wondering about my phone, keys, or any other normal thing like that, well that’s what pockets are for. Oh, and just in case you were wondering about make-up, I rarely wear anything beyond lip gloss & that fits in my pocket.