I read a post and was inspired so I’m doing a slight rip-off of it.
10 Sources of Inspiration (Daily, Blog-wise, Life)
- God’s Handy Work, also known as nature. The details put into a leaf or a thumbprint or a sunset.
- Food, well good food anyway. A meal prepared with care and love will beat any mass made or sloppy dish any day.
- Children, they’re just so innocent and filled with wonder
- People with very little doing a lot
- Disciplined, determined, driven people
- My island home, Jamaica :)
- Twitter (or advances in technology, communication, marketing etc…)
- My friends/soul mates/fambily
- The people of Jamaica
- The bloggosphere (eg. this post was inspired by Mrs Randoms Ramblings)
10 Guaranteed Smiles
- My nieces & Nephews – they light up my life.
- The child like wonder that overcomes my Dad when he sees insects or pretty much all of nature.
- Friends that I can be an idiot with just as much as I can be deep with
- Knowing I earned my Drivers License on the first attempt.
- Adventures with Sai-Sai – who really climbs through barbed wire?
- The Beauty of Nature, God’s creations are amazing.
- Khaluki (or Kalooki) – any day, any time, any where
- Fun In The Son
- Being proven right.
- Love – no matter the shape or form it comes in it is always beautiful
10 Treasured Moments
- Becoming a Member of COTR
- The birth of my youngest sibling
- Getting accepted to university
- Silent conversations on Far-Q
- Hitting Mark with the bottle of “red juice”
- Beating UTA in a Worlds University Debating Championship match
- Meeting Shaggy (the first time)
- Doubling up Sharon for the first (and only) time
- Baking cookies with Amanda
- Seeing Japan for the first time
Nothing is in order, nothing is a priority, it’s just random ramblings, inspired by Ms. Random